As suppressed firearms have gained popularity for competition, hunting and range use in recent years, Federal Premium Ammunition has turned down the volume without sacrificing performance with its lineup of American Eagle® Suppressor ammunition. Specifically designed for use in suppressed firearms, these subsonic rounds (available in .22 LR, 9mm, .45 Auto and 300 AAC Blackout) are priced for volume shooting and they give consumers an even more accurate, economical and enjoyable round of competition or day at the range.
RELATED STORY: Massad Ayoob – Carrying Spare Ammunition for Self-Defense
Federal American Eagle Suppressor ammunition delivers superior accuracy, reliability and cleanliness in suppressed firearms, thanks to carefully selected propellants, bullet weights and profiles. The subsonic loading for the 9mm, 45 Auto, 300 Blackout and 22LR not only lend themselves to better noise reduction through the suppressor itself, they also reduce it by avoiding the ballistic crack inherent to supersonic loads.
In addition, special clean-burning powders to make it easy for shooters to clean their weapons—other conventional ammunition can cause severe fouling in suppressed firearms.
Features & Benefits
* Bullet weights and profiles carefully selected for suppressed firearms
* Clean burning powders for easier cleanup
* Lower cost for volume shooting
* Reliable function and feeding
RELATED STORY: 12 Centerfire Loads for Personal Protection & Home Defense
Part No. / Description / MSRP
* AE22SUP1 / .22LR, 45-grain CPRN (subsonic) / $3.95
* AE9SUP1 / 9mm 124-grain FMJ (subsonic) / $20.95
* AE45SUP1 / .45 Auto 230-grain FMJ (subsonic) / $34.95
* AE300BLKSUP2 / 300 AAC Blackout 220-grain OTM (subsonic) / $28.95
For more information on Federal Premium, go to http://www.federalpremium.com.
Original source first seen Here